Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Digital History Useful Apps

 A tool that could be useful, I did not use it during this course, could be Prezi.  It is a presentation software that can make presentations fun.  I have used Prezi in the past and it was easy to use and really fun to make the presentation.  Prezi could have possibly been used for the story map.  A project idea could be to create your own app.  Code.org is a great website to use to create a basic first app, it also teaches some coding and you do not need experience.  The project, creating your own app, could be a digital history interactive project.  I have used code.org recently and it was very fun to make my own app. 👻

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digital History Useful Apps

 A tool that could be useful, I did not use it during this course, could be Prezi.  It is a presentation software that can make presentation...