Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Useful Databases

https://lithub.com/the-underground-group-supplying-pittsburghs-prisoners-with-books/ Thought this was an interesting find, a website not a database

 My local library is Haymarket Gainesville Community Library.  A useful database from this library could be their health and wellness database by Gale because I am very interested in health and fitness and what more I can learn about how to stay healthy.  A NOVA database that I could use could be Military and Government collection so I can learn more about the Military branches and what each specific one has to offer.  I am trying to decide whether or not to go into the Military as an officer.  Any of the American History databases of the Library of Virginia would be useful because I like learning about historical events, I may not be good at taking quizzes of history, but I like learning about them nonetheless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digital History Useful Apps

 A tool that could be useful, I did not use it during this course, could be Prezi.  It is a presentation software that can make presentation...