Sunday, September 6, 2020

Importance of Style

 To attract readers to a blog there are ways to help attract more than others.  A clean, clear and good looking presentation of the blog.  If a blog is cluttered and hard to read rarely anyone will stop to read what is to be said.  In my blog I tried to make it less dark and customize it completely.  I designed it to my liking, but as I have more posts the better I will design the blog.  For my blog I wanted to make it lighter, but still relative to me and my interests.  Rosenweig's reading Designing for the History of the Web, bloggers are foreign to the idea of designing a blog, but they are able to put so much information into their posts.  “Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty” (Rosenweig).  People perceive things differently, one of those things is beauty of different things.  One might see dark as beautiful and another might see light as beautiful.  A blog should be aesthetically pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digital History Useful Apps

 A tool that could be useful, I did not use it during this course, could be Prezi.  It is a presentation software that can make presentation...