Thursday, September 3, 2020

Multi-Talented Blog

The blog is not just used for the purpose of someone posting their opinion on a topic or to inform someone on a specific topic that they may be interested in.  A blog could also be used as a website such as WW1: Experiences of an English Soldier This is about an English Soldier in WW1 and it gives you information like a website and is set up like one.  They could also be used as a combination of a website and a blog.  I am using my blog as a blog, not a website.  I followed American Historical Association and National Park Service on Twitter.  I followed National Park Service because I love hiking and have an being out in nature.  I followed American Historical Association because they keep updated on almost anything happening in the world, like COVID-19.  I do not follow what happens on the news and following them I think will be informative and cool to see what they post about.  They are also the oldest professional historical association.  It is also a nonprofit association.  The National Park Service posts about all the national parks in different states, posting different pictures and descriptions of the different parks.  It makes me want to visit all the national parks.  I also followed Dan Cohen.  He is a blogger and journalist. You can find some of his blogs and information about him at https://dancohen.org/best-of-the-blog /  He blogs about many different things including mapping recent history

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digital History Useful Apps

 A tool that could be useful, I did not use it during this course, could be Prezi.  It is a presentation software that can make presentation...